I was watching Olbermann last night and he interviewed Harry Shearer who said that none of the Democratic candidates were talking about Katrina recovery. Really? A quick perusal of the candidates’ web sites shows he wasn’t quite accurate.
- Joe Biden – no mention on the web site
- Hillary Clinton’s plan (outlined in May of this year)
- Chris Dodd – statement on 2nd anniversary – no plan
- John Edwards’ plan (builds on previously released plan)
- Mike Gravel – no mention on the web site
- Dennis Kucinich – no mention on the web site
- Barack Obama – Link to a New York Sun article about his plan. Can’t find the plan anywhere though.
- Bill Richardson’s plan